Introduction to Health Care - January 2014 start
- SubjectHealth Care
- QualificationNational Qualification
- Study methodsFull-time
Start term: January 2014
Duration: 18 weeks
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0647
***APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2013*** This introductory course is aimed at those looking to undertake a career in care. This course enables adults returning to study or students with no qualifications the opportunity to gain the qualifications required for entry to the Intermediate 2 or Higher Health Care courses.
- Skills for work in the health sector
- Health and safety for care
- Accident and emergency procedures
- HIV, Hepatitis B and C and related illnesses.
Our new health care classrooms include a practical care area in which students can practice their nursing techniques before putting them into practice within a range of supportive clinical placements. The staff are qualified and registered health care professionals and their support will ensure your studies at college are a memorable and enjoyable experience.
No formal entry requirements are necessary for this course. Applicants will be asked to attend a group interview and must provide one acceptable reference.
- Health Care Intermediate 2
- Health Care Higher
- Employment in Health Care.