Early Education and Childcare - An Introduction (January 2014 start) (Cardonald Campus)
- SubjectEarly Education & Childcare
- QualificationNational Qualification
- Study methodsFT
Start term: January 2014
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0647
This introductory course is aimed at those looking to undertake a career in childcare. This course enables adults returning to study, or students with few or no qualifications the opportunity to gain entry to further Early Education and Childcare course which starts in August 2014.
Course content includes:
- Play in early education and childcare
- working in early education and childcare
- care of children
- personal learning plans
18 weeks from January to June 2014
An interview is part of the selection process. You must also provide one suitable reference.
Successful students can go onto the following courses:
- NQ Early Education and Childcare Intermediate 2 or Higher
- NQ Health Care Intermediate 2 or Higher
- NQ Social Care Intermediate 2 or Higher.
Employment in childcare cannot be accessed following completion of this course.