Introduction to Social Care - January 2014 start
- SubjectSocial Care
- QualificationNational Qualification
- Study methodsFull-time
Start term: January 2014
Duration: 18 weeks
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0647
***APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2013***This course is aimed at people who have no qualifications or experience in care but are interested in working in social care.
The course is designed to give students experience of a range of care subjects. There is also an opportunity to study a range of core skills including communications, IT and numeracy.
- Communication Skills for Care Workers
- Values and Principles for Care
- Sociology and Psychology for Care
- Health and Safety for Care
- STEPS Programme
- Personal Learning Support Plan.
There are no formal entry qualifications but entry is subject to interview and one reference.