VTCT (Endorsed) Diploma in Stress Management
- SubjectComplementary Therapies
- QualificationVTCT (Endorsed)
- Study methodsFull-time
Duration: 1 year
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0647
This course teaches therapists how to manage stress and provides the knowledge and understanding of how stress can affect the body physically, mentally and emotionally.
You will study various factors causing stress and techniques to assess client stress levels will be explored. Through consultation you'll assist the client to devise a stress management plan that is acceptable and practical for their lifestyle.
This course also incorporates Indian Head Massage.
- Indian Head Massage
- Stress Management
- Mental Health
- Understanding the Health Care Environment
- Understanding loss and the process of grief
- Clinical Community Placement and Clinical Work Placement
Regular external visits from VTCT have commended us on the 'evident tutor expertise' and the high standards of practical work achieved by students.
- Diploma in Complementary Therapies or HND Beauty Therapy
- Good communication and literacy skills are essential.
Please forward a copy of your qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org or post, marking it for the attention of 'Central Admissions'. Your application will not be considered without this.
Employment in various settings including GP surgeries, private practice, health clubs, hospitals and stress centres.