- QualificationHigher National Diploma
- Study methodsFull-time
Duration: 2 years
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0648
For APPLICATION enquiries- call the
Admissions team on 0141 272 3186
Course DescriptionThis course has been designed to develop the skills required for employment in a variety of service sector industries. Past students have gained employment in banks, local Government, the health service, manufacturing and retail. It also offers excellent opportunities for progressing to a wide variety of university courses.
The HNC takes one year to complete and students can progress onto the HND qualification.
- Information Technology
- Behavioural Skills
- Human Resource Management.
Students will have the opportunity to make the most of the newly updated resources. Most subjects are also available via Moodle, our virtual learning environment. Staff have many years of industrial/lecturing experience and keep themselves up to date with developments in the Industry. Links with employers will be made through student visits and guest speakers. Successful completion of the course gives students a good broad base from which to choose a future career or university course.
- Two appropriate Highers
- NC in Business or Accounts achieving A grade in exam, including reference from college.
Applications are welcome from those without formal qualifications but with relevant life/work experience.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
- 3rd year entry to various degree courses at University of the West of Scotland, Glasgow Caledonian University and to other UK universities
- Employment in a related field.