NC Built Environment
- QualificationNational Certificate
- Study methodsFull-time
Start term: August 2013
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0648
For APPLICATION enquiries- call the
Admissions team on 0141 272 3186
**DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS ALREADY RECEIVED, WE HAVE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COURSE**
This course is for those who want to develop knowledge, understanding and skills relevant to the built environment sector of the construction industry. It is ideal for those who currently work in or desire to work in this sector.
This course is predominantly theory-based but will have some practical input.
- Building design and technology
- Building services
- Health and safety
- Construction materials
- Construction administration
- Building construction project.
- Standard Grades at general level in Maths, English and Craft and Design
- An Intermediate 2 in a practical subject or NPA Construction or equivalent qualification at SCQF level 5.
Applications are also invited from those without formal qualifications, but have relevant life and/or work experience.
Successful completion of this course will allow progression onto the HNC Construction Programme.