Introduction to Design - January 2014 start
- QualificationNational Qualification
- Study methodsFull-time
Start term: January 2014
Duration: 18 weeks
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0645
***APPLICATIONS FOR THIS COURSE WILL OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2013***This introductory course, which runs from January to June 2014, is for individuals who want to start a career in the design field.
The course will introduce you to graphic design, jewellery, fashion, textiles, photography, drawing and television.
Our art-based subjects are taught by highly experienced lecturers, who have strong links with art schools, universities and industry. This knowledge helps students to learn the current trends in the art and fashion world, helping them to produce work that is suited to industry requirements.
- Entry Requirement: Minimum of four standard grades at credit level or general level 3 to include Art and Design and English or relevant life experience and an interest in the creative industries will also be considered.
- Additional Requirements: Art-based portfolio demonstrating good analytical drawing skills.
- References will be required before interview.
If your performance and attendance are good, you may be offered a place on your chosen full-time design programme at HN level.