Design - An Introduction (January 2014 start) (Cardonald Campus)
- QualificationNational Qualification
- Study methodsFT
Start term: January 2014
- Course contactAdministrator
0141 272 0645
This introductory course is for individuals who want to start a career in the design field.
Course content includes:
- Introduction to graphic design
- Introduction to jewellery
- Introduction to fashion
- Introduction to textiles
- Introduction to photography
- Introduction to drawing
- Introduction to television.
18 weeks from January to June 2014
- Entry Requirement: Minimum of four standard grades at credit level or general level 3 to include Art and Design and English or relevant life experience and an interest in the creative industries will also be considered.
- Additional Requirements: Art-based portfolio demonstrating good analytical drawing skills.
- References will be required before interview.
- NQ Fashion Design
- NQ Graphic Design
- NQ Jewellery
- NQ Television Operations, Photography and Film
If your performance and attendance are good, you may be offered a place on your chosen full-time design programme at HN level.