NQ Media Studies (Cardonald Campus)
- QualificationNational Qualification
- Study methodsFT
Start term: August 2014
- Course contactAdministrator - COURSE DETAILS
0141 272 0645
For APPLICATION enquiries- call the
Admissions team on 0141 272 3186
This is an exciting and popular course that gives you a broad introduction to the media. You will learn about the world of film, television, radio and other audio-visual media. You will analyse films, study advertising and produce scripts and newspaper articles.
You will also be involved in practical projects where you will work in small production teams to make short films, magazines and develop your own media projects.
Course content includes:
- Higher/Intermediate 2 Media
- Higher English or Higher Communication
- Digital video production and editing
- Feature writing
- Media projects
- Pop music
- Social media
5 to 6
- Four Standard Grades or Intermediates, including English at Standard Grade 3/Intermediate 2 C or above
- Applicants with previous experience and enthusiasm will be considered
- An interview and short essay are part of the selection process.
- HND Practical Journalism
- HND Media and Communication
- Related degree courses
- Employment in the Communication and Media industry.